Dried Casimiroa Tea Leaves
At Tropical Fruit World, we take pride in bringing you the vibrant flavors and health benefits of the fruits from our farm. Our Casimiroa (or white sapote leaves) are grown and harvested from our very own farm and dried by our dedicated farm production chefs in our on-site farm production facility.
The leaves are harvested at their peak to capture the full depth of flavour and dried using EnviroTech technology. These leaves are never heated above 43 degrees during the drying process which delivers a superb quality dried leaf. Let the gentle aroma and flavours transport you to a state of tranquility.
Uses & Benefits
- Soothing & Calming: This tea has been traditionally used to provide a soothing, calming effect that can help with relaxation and sleep aid.
- Potency: 5 times more potent than chamomile to give a calming effect and aid sleep.
- Antioxidant Rich: White Sapote leaves (or Casimiroa) are naturally packed with antioxidants, which can help boost your immune system, support heart health, and promote overall well-being.
- Caffeine-Free: Our Casimiroa Tea is caffeine-free, making it the perfect choice for those who seek a soothing, flavorful beverage without the jitters or sleep disturbances that can come with caffeinated options.
- Pure and Natural: Our dried tea leaves are 100% natural, with no additives or preservatives. Our drying technique ensures the enzymes and nutrients stay intact unlike most dried fruit and tea alternatives you can buy at your local supermarket.
Supporting Sustainable Farming: By choosing our Casimiroa Tea, you're supporting sustainable farming practices and helping to preserve the natural beauty of our farm.
Please select all options.
5.0 / 5.0
(1) 1 total reviews