Dried Soursop Leaves
At Tropical Fruit World, we take pride in bringing you the vibrant flavours and health benefits of the fruits from our farm. Our Soursop Leaf (guanabana, graviola) is grown and harvested from our farm and dried by our dedicated farm production chefs in our on-site farm production facility.
The leaves are harvested at their peak to capture the full depth of flavour.
Origin: Originating from the heart of the tropics of the Americas, the soursop, or Graviola, is a celebrated fruit cherished for centuries. It grows in the fertile soils of our farm, nurtured by the balmy climate and pristine conditions that only Mother Nature can provide. Our soursop leaves capture the essence of this extraordinary fruit and its myriad of health benefits.
Uses & Benefits
- Immune Boost: Soursop leaves are packed with antioxidants and vitamin C, which strengthen your immune system, helping your body fight off common illnesses and infections.
- Digestive Support: Soursop leaf tea supports healthy digestion, relieving common gastrointestinal discomfort including gas, bloating and heartburn, as well as promoting overall well-being.
- Cellular Health: Rich in natural compounds called acetogenins, soursop leaves may contribute to overall cellular health and vitality.
- Energy & Vitamin Rich: Start your day with a refreshing cup of soursop tea for a natural energy boost rich in vitamins, without the jitters of caffeine.
- Pure and Natural: Our dried tea leaves are 100% natural, with no additives or preservatives. Our drying technique ensures the enzymes and nutrients stay intact unlike most dried fruit and tea alternatives you can buy at your local supermarket.
Supporting Sustainable Farming: By choosing our Soursop leaves, you're supporting sustainable farming practices and helping to preserve the natural beauty of our farm.
Please select all options.
5.0 / 5.0
(2) 2 total reviews