See, taste and learn about fruits from around the world that we grow right here on our family plantation.
Open to the public, 10am – 4pm everyday*. queensland time, all year round. *Except CHRISTMAS DAY
Free entry to explore our markets and café. Discover the products we make with our fruits. Savour our café menu and shop our fresh fruit market. Purchase a ticket for our award winning farm tour.
More than 500 fruits from all around the World are grown here on this 165 acre family farm, and every season brings exotic, unusual and delicious fruit varieties for you to discover. You’ll see, taste and learn about them when you climb aboard a tractor train and explore the plantation on a fully guided Park Tour:
- You’ll journey through the orchards by tractor train on our Plantation Safari
- Relax and enjoy our waterways on a Wildlife Boat Cruise
- Meet farm animal friends, kangaroos and emus in our Fauna Park
- Ride a bushland Miniature Railway on ‘The Island’ recreation area
- Sample and learn about our seasonal fruits during your Fruit Tasting Session
Your ticket includes all activities and tour duration is approximately 2.5 to 3 hours. Tour activities begin every half hour or so, with the last full tour opportunity for the day departing at around 1:30pm. However, limited tour activities are available through to 3.20pm. Plantation Market and Plantation Cafe are open until 4pm.
Tropical Fruit World operates on QUEENSLAND TIME throughout the year. The property is CLOSED CHRISTMAS DAY only. Admission is subject to Tropical Fruit World Conditions of Entry.