Dried Farm Lemon
At Tropical Fruit World, we take pride in bringing you the vibrant flavours of our farm. Our farm-grown, hand-made, dried lemon is a true testament to the exotic allure of our property. This product is created by our dedicated farm chefs in our on-site production facility.
Flavour: Bursting with natural sweetness and a zesty tang, these sun-kissed gems are carefully handpicked from our
local orchards to deliver the pure essence of the lemon, with absolutely no additives.
Pure and Natural: Our dried fruits are 100% natural, with no additives or preservatives, ensuring a wholesome and unadulterated snacking experience. Our drying technique ensures the fruit enzymes and nutrients stay intact unlike most dried fruit you can buy at your local supermarket. This product is gluten free, sulphur free, preservative free and high in fibre.
Hand-Made with Care: Our skilled production chefs hand-cut and dehydrate each piece with precision and love, ensuring that you get the best of the fruit's natural flavour and nutrients. This hands-on approach guarantees a superior product that retains the lemon-y taste.
How to enjoy
- Citrus-Infused Beverages: Steep dried lemon slices in hot water for a refreshing and invigorating lemon tea. It's a soothing, caffeine-free option with a tropical twist.
- Dessert Enhancer: Chop them into smaller pieces and sprinkle over yogurt, ice cream, or cakes for a burst of citrusy sweetness.
- Cooking: Grind or chop the dried lemon into powder or small pieces to enhance your dishes. They make a delightful addition to salads, marinades, sauces, and even desserts, infusing a unique tangy profile.
- Roasting: Elevate your culinary creations by using dried lemon slices in your cooking. Perfect to put on top of fish or chicken when roasting.
- Cocktail Sensation: Elevate your cocktails and mocktails with the essence of our dried lemons. Garnish your beverages with a lemon twist or infuse them to create signature drinks.
Lemon Fruit Facts:
- Lemons are rich in vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that supports a healthy immune system.
- They are believed to have originated in India and have been cultivated for over 2,500 years.
- Lemons were historically used by sailors to prevent scurvy on long voyages due to their vitamin C content.
- Lemon trees can produce fruit all year round, making them a perpetual source of zest.
Please select all options.